I have been waiting since before Xmas because of expo, now its time! I want your suggestions for what I should do, $3k to spend (for now) and I will outsource RAM and Hard drives (if you so advise!). A part of me still wants an iMac instead.... I will it for basic internet and video/home movie editing. Thanks!