Help Me Choose A Case :D

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Macaroooon, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

If you want to buy just one case and one that will go with anything, I would choose the first one. The finish should also hold up better than perhaps the 4th one.

2. Macaroooon thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you - I am now torn between the first two.

Will I need to buy a separate screen protector?

3. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

Looks like the case doesn't come with a screen protector. I always use a screen protector especially on my phones cause no matter how careful I am with them, I will get scratches. As a matter of fact I got a few scratches on my new iPhone 5 in only 2 weeks of use. I was really bummed and the only thing I could think could have scratched the screen is my earrings. And of course I'm not going to take out my earring to answer a call. So this time around I went with a glass protector. After trying two of the top rated ones in this forum, my favorite is the Bodyguardz Pure. Expensive but so well worth it.

The website doesn't show the front of this case so I guess unless someone else in this forum has the case and can respond, you won't know whether the front of the case grabs on to the front of the screen or just the beveled edge. Or you can check through their customer service. If it grabs the screen it most likely won't play nice with a protector. If it grabs the beveled edge then any screen protector should work fine.