So here's the story... I got a refurb 8Gb iPhone for 499, but then returned it when there were rumors of a price drop. Good decision. Then, the iPod touch came out and it had 16Gb and no AT&T, so I bought one. I Love it, but I am starting to feel it is too crippled. I also have the screen issue (week 37). So.... I'm thinking about buying a new 8Gb iPhone for 399 and returning my iPod (It's within 14 days). My work will pay $20 of the iPhone plan/month. I have about 4.5Gb of music (that I actually listen to), but I like to put a bunch of video on my devices as well. Coming from a 30Gb iPod, the transition to 16Gb was actually very easy, even though my 30Gb was maxed out. I also can't wait to get rid of my Verizon RAZR, both of which I hate with a passion. What would you do? And, also, do you think I can get Apple to waive the restocking fee if I complain about the screen (remember... it will be a return)? Maybe I'm too Undecisive, but for $400, I want the best I can get. Thanks!