Help me decide on on 5S Case for a unique purpose

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macrat, Sep 26, 2013.

1. macrat macrumors regular

When I'm at home or out running or at the gym, I use a case to protect my iPhone. It's usually during these situations that I've dropped my iphone many times. Outside of that I do not use any case at all (at the office, social events, etc.)

I do this with my 4S right now and it worked well. My 4S is still in mint condition and no scratches at all after 2 years. I intend to do the same with my Gold 5S when it arrives. I'm currently using an Incipio case but I wonder if there are better options out there specially for the 5S.

The case needs to be easy to take the iphone in and out on a DAILY basis.

2. justiny macrumors 6502

justiny

Then Apple's leather case is DEFINITELY not for you! :D

3. thegrants82 macrumors 65816

Apple care +

4. B's iPhone macrumors member

B's iPhone

5. Robster3 macrumors 68000

Spigen Tough Armor. I dropped my 5 from 6ft no worries. Comes off pretty good too and not too bulky.

6. TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

+1

Im using the same case and its the best case out for the iPhone 5S! Will not stretch out or anything and its affordable. I think paying $40 for a leather case from Apple is straight insane!

7. wepiii macrumors 6502a

Do they make the same case you are using now for the 5? If so it sounds like what you have is working nicely.

If not, I have a belkin armband case for running and working out that I used with my 5... It works great with my 5s as well. Easy to get in and out, sweat proof, etc. only thing is that while in the case the fingerprint reader won't work, but it's easy enough to just type the password in for the limited amount of time I actually have it in the case each day.