Hey guys, I have a macbook connected up to a 20" cinema display. I am in my final year of university and would like to make an upgrade to my setup in the next 3 months or so. I use my laptop extensively in 'laptop mode' when I'm at uni or the library, at home I enjoy using in desktop mode. At the end of the year my job probably won't require me to need a laptop, but I guess it would still be good to have one to take to work and around the house etc since I have wifi. I really want some beefier hardware though because even though I don't do any heavy tasks I notice its a bit slow in photoshop and just normal browsing/listening to music/email etc (I only have 1gb RAM). I really like the look of the new iMacs so I'm tempted to buy one of those, or to get a macbook pro and a bigger display after Macworld, I'll wait to see what comes out. The problem is I don't want to deal with running 2 computers, but if I get the iMac that will be my main computer and I'll keep my macbook for portable needs. However I know after macworld I'll want a new laptop badly assuming they're going to update and release new ones as expected. So it's either get an iMac and keep the macbook and display (to be used with the iMac), or sell the macbook and get a macbook pro and a bigger cinema display. What do you think?