Help me decide!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by WickedPuddin, Jun 16, 2011.

  1. WickedPuddin macrumors member

    Jun 15, 2011
    So I'am planning to get a macbook pro 13', but since OSX Lion is comming out soon, I'am thinking of waiting until it is release. After talking to my mates about it, they said to wait until the ANOTHER update. They claim that it will be worth the wait due to the speculation of a massive exterior change.

    What do you guys suggest?
  2. sketdansu macrumors member

    May 25, 2011
    Get it now

    now is a perfect time to get it. you get lion for free if you get one from now till lion releases
  3. WickedPuddin thread starter macrumors member

    Jun 15, 2011
    Oh thats great, thanks!
  4. 8CoreWhore macrumors 68020


    Jan 17, 2008
    Big D
    No one know when a case refresh will come... ultimately it's about using the thing, not waiting forever for the next this or that. Get it now, DL free upgrade.

Share This Page