Help me get Snes9x EX working, how to ssh too

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Abarth1200, May 27, 2012.

1. Abarth1200 macrumors regular

Hi, ive been trying all day to get Snes9x EX to load up a rom all day but i have had no luck.

Both my ipad and iphone are jailbroken on 5.1.1 and have ssh enabled, i also have winSCP ON MY computer but cant work out how to use it even after reading the help section for it. Also tried iphonebrowser, got some roms into mu ipad but even though ifile can fins them snes9x ex cant.

Is there any easier way.

How do i properly ssh into iOS

2. briantaylor619 macrumors member

You don't need to SSH at all to get games working.

I simply use a Atomic Browser.

Download the ROMs with Atomic Browser then open Snes9X, press "load game" then navigate to your Atomic Browser downloads folder and load the game to play it.

3. Abarth1200 thread starter macrumors regular

Hi thanks for the tip, however what is Atomic Browser, i cant find it through cydia.

Also are you allowed to link any good rom sites

4. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

Not in Cydia. Search regular Apple App Store and you'll find it there. However if you decide to get it, download an app in Cydia called Browser Changer to make Atomic your DEFAULT browser on your iPhone.

Regarding ROMs.....do a Google search for "Cool Rom" and you'll be set.

5. lepeos macrumors member

No Atomic Browser is the piece of equipment you get from Nintendo that transfers your games from their cartridges to your iPhone. You just plug the game in one side and the iPhone in the othe, it only takes about 5 minutes per game. You can get Atomic Browser free from Nintendo by posting a stamped address envelope to their local headquarters. Takes about 10 days. Enjoy:)

6. Redjericho macrumors 6502a

Yes

7. Abarth1200 thread starter macrumors regular

What?

Im pretty sure your just taking the p***

so back onto the real subject. I have downloaded Atomic web from the app store and searched for cool roms but i dtill cant download anything