Help me ID this movie, please

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mrgreen4242, Dec 8, 2008.

1. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

I watched the preview on my AppleTV but I can't remember the name now, and nothing is jumping out at me on the Apple trailers website (might be gone now).

It's an independent comedy about a guy who thinks he has super powers after going on an experimental anti-depressant, but judging by the preview he just THINKS that, he doesn't actually have them.

It stars an actor who I recognize from, I think, a sitcom and some other supporting roles. He has blond hair, maybe?

It's new this year, and I remember looking it up after the preview and seeing something about it getting a limited theatre release combined with a Comcast exclusive PPV release before going to DVD.

Any help???

EDIT: thought of it like 30 seconds after clicking submit. It's called Special and stars Michael Rappaport.

2. atszyman macrumors 68020

atszyman

Mayber this?

Quick Google of "thinks he has super powers experimental antidepressant" it was the second hit.

Edit: Here is the trailer on Apple's site.

3. mrgreen4242 thread starter macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

Ya, the antidepressant was the key. It wasn't until I posted that I remembered that part of the preview (I had tried searches for "thinks he has super powers" and some other things). Thanks!