Help me identify this icon in my status bar please.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by xanadeath, Sep 12, 2010.

1. xanadeath macrumors 6502

xanadeath

For the life of me I cannot find out what application is causing this symbol to appear or what it means. It's really ticking me off. Help please :)

Thanks

Xanadeath

To the right of my available memory and time.

[​IMG]

2. ryan0402 macrumors 6502

IT looks as if that is the play icon since it is not there or a shke to shuffle. Do you have ny themes it may have changed the arrow into that

3. Norcalchavo macrumors regular

never seen that icon before. If this is really bothering you, go into cydia and delete any apps that you suspect are placing the icon on the status bar.

4. xanadeath thread starter macrumors 6502

xanadeath

Nah... music wasn't even playing during the time of the screenshot.... not only that, but the icon seems to just come and go whenever the hell it feels like it :p....... *sigh*

Xanadeath

5. ryan0402 macrumors 6502

6. ROCKERDAN macrumors regular

7. xanadeath thread starter macrumors 6502

xanadeath

I don't have any themes that would cause this. The icon has only recently begun appearing.... And I have not installed many new applications in this time. Has anyone seen Lockinfo make this icon?....... Maybe Notifier... There haven't recently been any updates to notifier..... dammit.... lol...

Xanadeath

8. xanadeath thread starter macrumors 6502

xanadeath

The icon is gone again.... I think after dismissing some notification in lockinfo, but the status bar icon option in the notification plugin's settings is disabled :/

Xanadeath

9. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

I think is an icon for one of those shaking apps from cydia, maybe ishakeunlock or something like that... or a vibrating app (Haptic or something)?

10. Dizle macrumors 6502

If you have lockinfo thats the newish icon that tells one they have a push notification from something like facebook etc. I don't really like it either

11. ROCKERDAN macrumors regular

i think you are right......its a push notifi icon not yahoo IM...i kept seeing it but i had a concert push info coming thru.

i guess as long as we know what it is its good,but sucks when we dont know what its for!.lol