Help me identify this lockscreen I saw.

jdaniel

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 21, 2009
Lviv, Ukraine
So it was on some iphone forums top of the screen I wish I had paid more attention. But basically this lockscreen was in colour it had the weather right up top so the run was all orangy/yellow and stuff and below it was like rows and rows of other stuff I am assuming notifications or info of some sort.'

1. I assume something like this would be a winterboard thing? (battery vampire)

I am not too bothered about battery now because I am mostly indoors, but when and if I am away I would prefer my iphone to be at optimum low battery consumption.

THANKS

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
If you're on a 3G or 3GS, Winterboard can be an issue. If you're on an iPhone 4, it's a non issue. See the earlier thread from today on battery issues; I run a phone that has 133 packages and usually around 10 themes checked in Winterboard, and there's virtually no battery difference between it and my husband's stock phone.

As for the theme, check the "Post your Homescreen" thread, there are literally hundreds of them.

Comment

jdaniel

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 21, 2009
Lviv, Ukraine
If you're on a 3G or 3GS, Winterboard can be an issue. If you're on an iPhone 4, it's a non issue. See the earlier thread from today on battery issues; I run a phone that has 133 packages and usually around 10 themes checked in Winterboard, and there's virtually no battery difference between it and my husband's stock phone.

As for the theme, check the "Post your Homescreen" thread, there are literally hundreds of them.
THANKS, I'll check it out. :)

Comment

TigerBabe

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2010
Hollywood
Everyone is different I think most LS's on here are boring. It fits my personality and it's not super masculine like some others are.

Comment

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
I found it - but what is it
Pretty sure that's LockInfo, probably with a custom theme for it. Check the LockInfo threads in this forum for more possibilities of how to customize it, and the LockInfo listing in Cydia for more details on what that app can do.

Comment

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Where is the pic from? It's probably LockInfo like IrishVixen said, but at first I thought it was an iOS 5 shot with the new notifications and weather.
It still could be, but when I expanded the pic, the background behind the clock/weather wasn't that awful stock Switcher Linen. Hard to tell with such a tiny pic though.

The weather does look a lot like the LockInfo weather plugin to me though.

Comment