Help me identify this old video game, please!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by someguy, Dec 6, 2007.

1. someguy macrumors 68020

someguy

So, my brother and I used to play this game all the time when we were little, and I thought it would be neat to get it for him for Christmas. Only problem is I cannot remember the name of it and Google isn't doing the trick today.

Here's what I remember about it:

I BELIEVE it was for NES. It's possible that it could have been for SNES, but I'm not sure.

It was a 2-player Army soldier type game where you hid at the bottom of the screen behind barrels, boxes, crates, etc doing somersaults, dodging bullets, grenades, and whatnot coming down the screen at you from the enemies. Then of course you would throw grenades and shoot back at them, trying to defeat them all before the objects you hid behind were destroyed.

One of the things I remember more vividly is how we used to laugh at the way our characters would sort of dance off into the horizon after defeating the enemies. It looked really silly which is why I remember it.

For the life of me I cannot remember what game this is but I'd love it if someone could help me identify it!

Let me know if you have any questions or if you think you know! Thanks! :)

2. 119576 Guest

I concur.

Or Cabal.

3. odinsride macrumors 65816

odinsride

4. someguy thread starter macrumors 68020

someguy

5. odinsride macrumors 65816

odinsride

6. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut