HELP ME! I'm a Stats junkie!!

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by Renderz, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Renderz macrumors 6502

I run three Photography related websites, weddings, gigs and blog. It is in my business's interested to get as much traffic, page views and minimal bounces as possible.

I'm asking other web masters out there, do you check your stats at an obsessive religious level? I must check mine at least 10 times a day! It can be worse when I make minor tweaks.

I can't help it. I know it makes no difference on a day to day basis, I have to look for weekly/monthly trends but even so I need to see what people are doing on my websites!

If you also have this illness (joke), then please let me know! I can't be the only one out there who does this :)

2. sbauer macrumors member

I'm the same way, especially when I release something that I think is cool or useful. I want to see how people are using it right now.

3. ChicoWeb macrumors 65816

ChicoWeb

I check mine about 2 or 3 times a day. Probably a little less then facebook, but they seem to be one after the other.

4. keisuke_7 macrumors newbie

what stats app u using? histats.com? google analytics? who.amung.us?

whoamugus has this nice flashing map of the world of where ur users are comign from and also real time update on how many people are on ur sites and what pages they are viewing.

p.s. I know the guy who designed your wedding website ;)

5. SelfMadeCelo macrumors regular

SelfMadeCelo

I usually check all of our sites just once a day and sometimes bigger traffic sites I check with Woopra because of their live stats.

6. Renderz thread starter macrumors 6502

Woopra!!

Oh my!! I never heard of Woopra so I immediately googled it! I'm so glad I did. Realtime stats, analytics and an awesome interface!! This could be the google analytics breaker for me.

It's still a beta; even so it's great seeing real stats pop up on my dashboard. You have just given a stats junkie even more toys to play with!! hehe

7. SelfMadeCelo macrumors regular

SelfMadeCelo

It is pretty awesome huh? I love it.