Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaireCoulthard

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2012
Help!!! I had pancakes and cream and my iPhone 4 slipped and dunked the bottom half onto the cream. I took it out immediately and tried to clean it with some tissues and very little water and I couldn't see any left within the charge thing and what not. But now when I play any music out loud it just sounds like white noise, you can barely hear the actual music. Please please please tell me I didn't bust it!! I just got it! Is there a way to fix it???!! Help!!

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Help!!! I had pancakes and cream and my iPhone 4 slipped and dunked the bottom half onto the cream. I took it out immediately and tried to clean it with some tissues and very little water and I couldn't see any left within the charge thing and what not. But now when I play any music out loud it just sounds like white noise, you can barely hear the actual music. Please please please tell me I didn't bust it!! I just got it! Is there a way to fix it???!! Help!!

I think you busted it. Take it to an Apple store and see what they suggest. Good luck and next time maybe be a bit more careful?

Also you might want to edit your thread title. It's not very descriptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.