Help me on this :(

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Junior GZOW, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Junior GZOW macrumors newbie

PLEASE HELP ME :'( IM USE THE ILEXINFO AND FOLLOW THE VIDEO . IM USING IPHONE 5 ios 7.0.2 unlocked set . AFTER I CLICK THE THE RIGHT . I WAIT . AND AFTER IT GO TO THE SPINNING CIRCLE AND APPLE LOGO AND PROGRESS ( I DONT KNOW WHAT IT CALLED ) IT STUCK THERE . AND DO THE SAME THING ALL OVER AGAIN . SPINNING CIRCLE AND CONTINUE AGAIN . HOW CAN I FIX THIS :( PLEASE RESPOND .

the phone cant dfu . or connect to tinyumbrella ifunbox or redsnow . or i do something wrong . please help meeeeee :(:(

2. GracefulCow macrumors newbie

It helps when you make sure we can understand what you are saying.
    I'm going to try to figure this out.

The bold are questions you need to answer for me to help.

Please help me. I'm using the iLexinfo and following the video.Please give link to videoI am using an iPhone 5 with iOS 7.0.2 unlocked set. After I click the right, I wait The right what? After it starts the spinning circle, Apple logo, and progress, it gets stuck there. Can you post pictures or a video? I do the same thing all over again. What do you do over again? What exactly is spinning please post a picture.

We cannot help if you don't provide enough info.

3. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

The OP appears to be jailbroken. OP probably had a problem and went online and found a video referencing ILEX Rat, which is a jailbreak tweak you can install that will UNINSTALL all of your JB tweaks and dependencies - basically resetting your phone to the point it was when you first jailbroke it and had nothing from Cydia installed. The OP was probably hoping this would fix the problem, whatever the initial problem was.

Here's probably where the OP ran into trouble. The OP appears to be on iOS 7.0.2 and probably has either a SIM Interposer or a Gevey SIM that unlocks 7.0.2. Like most of those things it only works on that particular version of iOS. I would guess that "AFTER I CLICK THE THE RIGHT" probably means some button to the right within ILEX Rat. The device rebooted and now the OP is stuck in a boot loop. Probably because ILEX Rat uninstalled something that was necessary to keep the OP's phone unlocked.

In any case, my guess at the translation. No idea how to help the OP though.

4. GracefulCow macrumors newbie

Well, I don't have an iPhone, so I was a bit lost.

5. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

No worries. The thread's been moved and if the powers that be around here can figure out what the heck the OP is talking about it may be solveable.

Sounds like the OP is headed for 7.1 to me though, which if the OP had a Gevey means the OP either needs to buy a new one or the OP just turned his iPhone into an iPod Touch.

6. GracefulCow macrumors newbie

Wow, hope the OP can fix it.

7. Junior GZOW thread starter macrumors newbie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the url for the video is this . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boqctNYS-l8

:confused:

----------

what is op? :confused:

8. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

9. GracefulCow macrumors newbie

This may sound a bit silly, but keep the phone on for an hour or two and see what happens.

Otherwise download iTunes and you might be able to reflash it.