Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smitdavi

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2004
Heres the deal; I have a 3rd gen iPod and the battery life sucks. I barely get 2hrs out of it and it wont take a full charge. My question is how do I get onboard this lawsuit to get my battery replaced or potentially a new iPod? I bought the iPod in January of 2004. I'm not sure if I have the receipt though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

EJBasile

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2004
smitdavi said:
Heres the deal; I have a 3rd gen iPod and the battery life sucks. I barely get 2hrs out of it and it wont take a full charge. My question is how do I get onboard this lawsuit to get my battery replaced or potentially a new iPod? I bought the iPod in January of 2004. I'm not sure if I have the receipt though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have the same iPod problem in addition to others. My replacement iPod for my replacement iPod (thus my 3rd iPod) was aquired in September 2004 so I'm not eligible. I have the receipt though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.