help me out, iPhone users!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by j1717, Sep 6, 2007.

1. j1717 macrumors newbie

Hey guys, I have quite the purchasing dilemma, and I hope some of you can help me out. has anybody here used the bluetooth feature on their mac computer in order to "piggyback" the cellular internet connection from the iPhone? If so, what kinds of download speeds have you achieved?

I'm trying to decide between the iPod Touch and the iPhone. I'm VERY disappointed in the memory capacity of the iPod Touch, and figure if I'm giving up 144gigs of memory for internet, what's another 8gigs and get a phone, too?

2. Canuck4 macrumors 6502a

Canuck4

At the moment I dont think its possible to browse online thru your Iphones bluetooth

3. shoulin333 macrumors 6502a

##bump##

i just was wondering if there is any updates on this... i am a mobile pc tech and rely on my blackjack being able to share the internet connection with my laptop to download drivers and such when the customer's computer has not internet connection, is on 56k, or i need ethernet drivers....

so is there anyway out there? or hope for the future.. im willing to give up 3G speeds for the phone, however i cannot give up the internet connection sharing...

4. Canuck4 macrumors 6502a

Canuck4

Nope, still nothing on that issue bro.
    Maybe in the future, who knows.....

5. ivi7 macrumors 6502a

ivi7

Nothing so far you cant browse the internet through bluetooth yet.