help me please (THE operation could not be completed )

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by rasha720, Apr 2, 2012.

1. rasha720 macrumors newbie

hi. i tried to watch a live channel by safari. if i use normal pc i can watch it but when i use mac book pro i can't.i am a new user of mac book so not enough idea. installed flip 4 mac as-well to convert the window media file for mac. but still its not working. when ever i tried it to open . it opened by quick time player and then few seconds that msg appears.can please any one help me what can i do .
    thanks

2. Angelo95210 macrumors 6502a

Angelo95210

This is your first message and you already mess up the forums by posting twice in 'Macbook Pro' and 'Mac Basics'. Very bad start. Please read the forum rules.

3. rasha720 thread starter macrumors newbie

i tried to delate the other one. but can't find the option.sorry for that. when i see the whole forum i relazied that i should post in mac basics help not in there. sorry again

4. -aggie-, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012

-aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

You post and offer nothing to help the OP out, other than what the mods should be doing had you reported the other post. BTW, if you consider this messing up the forums, you haven't seen messed up. Just sayin'.

OP, it might help if you posted what site you are trying to go to. Also, in the future if you want your thread moved, just report your own post and the mods will move it for you.

5. rasha720 thread starter macrumors newbie

ok no prob. thanks for ur info. is it possible to delate all my post and i can start it from the beginning . other wise i don't think so i will get any reply from any one else.