help me plz

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by gidaan, Feb 28, 2011.

1. gidaan macrumors newbie

i have ifone 3gs white its alwayz get stuck :(:(

i really confused what to do some one help me plzzzzz :(

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

You could describe your problem with grammar that will not make people want to ignore you, for starters. Oh... you could also be more descriptive. "itz alwayz gets stuck" - what does this mean exactly? Gets stuck doing what? What operating system are you running?

3. gidaan thread starter macrumors newbie

thanku for replying bro

i dnt know whts da problem but when i used it its get hang then i press power button then its going good dnt know whts da prblem

when i use it get stuck before some days i upgarde my i fone now its 4.2 version its same get stuck

some one help me out

4. Jswoosh macrumors member

Ok, I can barely understand what you are trying to say. Is your phone freezing? For example is it not responding to anything you do to it? I would restart the phone. If that doesn't work try restoring it and finally take it in to apple some else might be wrong with it.

5. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

Slow down and write with proper grammer and it will be easier for us to understand. Let me know what you were doing on the phone before it froze. Have you ever cleaned the multitasking bar out? Is the phone charged?

I can't help you unless you tell me this with proper grammer. I am struggling to understand what you are saying.