Help Me Remember..

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by kinghobs, Jul 19, 2007.

1. kinghobs macrumors newbie

Well there was this game i played in Elementary school and i've been trying to remember it for a while now. It was on a mac, i couldnt tell you if it was GS or AppleII or anything like that. I played it in about 1996-'99 and all i remember is it was a game in a castle or tower and you answer multiple choice questions to continue. There was some sort of wizard involved and i briefly remember a room that had a chair in it and as you played the game, it would be filled with flags and banners and prizes that you earned.

Any ideas? Please help :S

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

The machines you're talking about don't really mesh with the timeframe you mention, unless you were using a really, really old machine at the time. Can you clarify a bit?

3. kinghobs thread starter macrumors newbie

well my guess would be a low end quadra, possibly a 605. or possibly one of the pizza box LC's. That help :S Macintosh IIsi could have been a posiblity as well

4. kinghobs thread starter macrumors newbie

im guessing no one has a clue what im talking about :p but my friend recalls some sort of little mouse, and he had 3 keys. Not sure what you do with him :p but if that sparks a memory.

5. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

This isn't that game where you ran around catching elves in a net is it?

6. Edot macrumors 6502