Help me save my mba

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by jonnybravotech, Jan 22, 2015.

1. jonnybravotech, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015

jonnybravotech macrumors newbie

OK so here's the deal I noticed my Macbook air keyboard and trackpad were being really buggy, now I've seen this before it was a lose cable well I took it apart and boom it was the cable.

I went to put it back together while on (Idiot) here and the battery fell out anyway, I power up and get some loading then crossed circle.

Now these are the commands that work after power

1.hold option I get my one drive I click it same result

No disk utility never done this with mba

I then tried other after boot none worked but if I try holding cmd s and cmd v while boot I get the term screen but then it shows cannot mount error 19 over and over and over in both of these commands now

I had an old install disk 10.6.3 and got it on a USB and was able to see it with option boot but it gives me the same circle crossed I've tried everything if anyone can help it will blow my mind please!!

2. MarvinHC macrumors 6502a

3. jonnybravotech thread starter macrumors newbie

4. MarvinHC macrumors 6502a

What you have produced in your initial post is unreadable. Try with some punctuation and proper sentences if you expect people to read this and help you.

5. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Your post is very hard to read. If you try using punctuation and paragraphs to make it easier to read, you're likely to get more responses.

6. mgipe macrumors demi-god

mgipe

Clearly, the problem is that the OP's punctuation keys have stopped working. Surely someone has encountered this before and knows how to help. Anyone?

7. jonnybravotech thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry I've never posted here I'm a Dev for XDA this is my work computer, I'm just looking for some help not sarcasm (Marv) thanks GG

8. darngooddesign macrumors G3

No one is being sarcastic.

Please rephrase your question in a more coherent manner.

9. PBG4 Dude macrumors 68000

PBG4 Dude

10. jlehman macrumors member

I would check to make sure your hard drive is plugged in. Maybe the cable torn. I don't know what model you have but assuming you tried to use a 10.6.3 disk it must be an older model. Generally the circle means that the boot device isn't compatible. If a model shipped with 10.10 and you try 10.7 you'll probably get that kind of error. It's weird to see it on the HDD tho. I think either something got unplugged, torn, or corrupted.

11. lambertjohn macrumors 6502

Huh?