Hi, Im currently thinking if I should purchase my first notebook ASAP or I should wait till Montevina appears. Here is my problem, first of all I feel it is harder to survive without a proper laptop, Im currently using my mom's laptop and its hard cause its old and slow and believe it or not, photoshop cannot get started (I belive cause maybe its spec is too low). My second problem is if I were to wait, I need to wait for Montevina which is sometime this coming June. My college start in May so mostlikely I need to suffer for 1 more month. My third problem is the new MacBook has only 3mb (penryn) of cache compared to 4 (merom). Is this 1 mb will affect me if I do can say a lot of multitask? Usually Im going to be opening iTunes, a few web browsers at the same time and sometime even more extreme. As my understanding goes Montevina will come with GMA4500 which is claimed to be 2X faster then 3400. Okay, to sum it up. I will be using my notebook for programming, photoshop, website designing and website coding, college work, VMWare Fusion (Windows for some projects) and SolidWorks. So should I wait or just get the MacBook? *I know of the philosophy get it when you need it or wait.