I did most of my homework. My minimum specs are - 15" rMBP 2.3GHz - 16GB RAM - 512GB SSD This means the nVidia Geforce 750M dGPU is a freebie. Q1: 2 options left to decide upon: - nVidia Geforce 750M yes or no (+0,00) - step up to 2.6GHz processor yes or no (+200,00) My apps: Photoshop Lightroom 5, Photoshop CS6, just a little video editing in iMovie, Rapid weaver, FTP, Mail, Office Battery life is very important to me. The +200 for the 2.6 GHz is no issue money wise, but how will it affect battery life? Q2: if I get the model with the 750M, can I use gfxcardstatus tool to control the dGPU? Can I completely turn it off if I need to? Because in tha case there would be no penalty in getting the 750M. Thanks!