Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mariahlullaby

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 19, 2005
NYC
I am working on a slogan for a new division of my company as I finish up the designs, business plans, and prepare to launch the site itself.

I currently have an interactive marketing/web design company that is my main focus. I am getting ready to launch a separate division that's specifically tailored to musicians (same company though) and the unique challenges for them, since I've been doing a lot of that through my company anyways.

I obviously want the company to shy away from traditional marketing. It's going to be part online marketing (social media, viral, interactive, etc.), part offline marketing (street teams, fan clubs with online components as well), and part design (web design, myspace, etc.).

The idea behind it though is getting independent artists really involved in their own marketing and learning how to develop and engage a fan base on their own. The idea behind it is that they form stronger connections, more devoted fans, and a better overall image for their music when people feel truly connected. It will also be targeted to record labels in the same way, but again, I really want to tie in the sense of engagement on both sides (fans and artists/labels) rather than the marketing company acting as just a middle man between them.

Anyways, the name of this new division is Quisper, and I want the slogan to be along the lines of "It's not how loud you are. It's who you're reach." but I don't really like it and don't think it really says much about the company. The name of the division sounds like "whisper" because I kind of want to leave the idea that you don't have to shout your message/music/etc. all over the place to get and engage fans -- you just have to "whisper" the right things to them. Speak softly and carry a big stick type of thing.....

Hopefully that made sense! So, anyone have any idea on how to clean up the slogan?? Thanks guys!

mariahlullaby

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 19, 2005
NYC
Thanks, guys! I like the "recognize, reach, reply" one, though I am not sure if it speaks to the name I want as much....I will keeping thinking :)

The "where everyone hears you" is good as well, but I want to emphasize that you don't want to target "everyone" but just the right people.

Thanks for all your help -- I really do appreciate it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.