Help me to push The Button!

Tahko

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2005
Finnland
All the information is correct.
Order info says "iBook 12" 1.33GHz Combo".
Price is €1129,00.
Mean green button says "Place my order"

I have never ordered anything from the internet. This is like diving from 10 meters for the first time. Start shouting "push!" and I'll switch for good!

(really, I'm left with just over 2000 euros after this...)

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
You better do it. If not your life is ruined for good. Either have less money but work on an lovely iBook, or have more and have to stick with viruses and spyware. Now I think I know which one I would go for if I was you.

::20ROGERSC::

Tamer Brad

macrumors regular
May 13, 2005
You're in the position I wanna be in! I wanna switch! So you better do it, just for my sake.

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
Just buy the bloody thing. You will be better off for and the machine is worth it. SO DO IT!!! :p

Tahko

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2005
Finnland
Only one push heard so far :(

Thanks gwuMACaddict!!! After 3-5 days I will invite you to test iChat AV with me and my 12" iBook!!! :D :D :D :cool:
Yep, I switched ca. minute ago.

I did it! God I feel dirty! Only rich people use macs! Although I've seen that here in Finland macs are heck of a deal anyways, cheapest usable laptops with true vram, not shared, cost around €900 here anyway.

I'm so happy happy, happy happy happy! Time to jump, hop, dance! :p

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Congrats!!!! You will love it!!!! *sniff* I want one instead of my PB. :p

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
Tahko said:
I did it! God I feel dirty! Only rich people use macs! Although I've seen that here in Finland macs are heck of a deal anyways, cheapest usable laptops with true vram, not shared, cost around €900 here anyway.
Dirty? Why? And thats a misleading stereotypy. Only intelligent people use Macs is more accurate. But then again, Apple makes it so easy that even a monkey could use a mac. Where was I going with this?

Tahko

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2005
Finnland
grapes911 said:
Dirty? Why? And thats a misleading stereotypy. Only intelligent people use Macs is more accurate. But then again, Apple makes it so easy that even a monkey could use a mac. Where was I going with this?
Intelligent humans like wise engineers to do all the thinking? Engineers are not human anyways. ;)

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
grapes911 said:
I've noticed that all mac users are attractive.
Maybe it's part of the distortion field or I'm drunk on the kool aid (hehe) but I've never seen someone who isn't attractive get out an iBook or PowerBook. And everyone who walks into an apple store is GORGEOUS. (well.. I walk in and break that trend. :p)

Oh man, am I a goober.

MUCKYFINGERS

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2005
CA
katie ta achoo said:
I've noticed that all mac users are attractive.
Maybe it's part of the distortion field or I'm drunk on the kool aid (hehe) but I've never seen someone who isn't attractive get out an iBook or PowerBook. And everyone who walks into an apple store is GORGEOUS. (well.. I walk in and break that trend. :p)

Oh man, am I a goober.
This has gone too far.