Help me track down an app!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by scrubmilk, Jul 18, 2014.

1. scrubmilk macrumors member

scrubmilk

I'm looking for the app "1986" (this https://itunes.apple.com/no/app/1986-80s-photo-filters-fx/id825270956?mt=8) stole all its assets and tools from. (Or an app that stole "1986"'s assets.) A 1980's retro styled photo app with lots of neon, grids, scanlines, blurring, ghosting, and chromatic aberration. That hits the taste nail right on the head for me.

It's not a very famous app, its developer seems to have erased a lot of trails and abandoned all means of contact, he's a dead end.

The reason I'm looking for the original app is because "1986" does not work for me, I'm stuck on the main screen with the option to import or take a photo, neither of which responds.

I've been searching alot myself. Also, if you can find a similar app with the same sort of effects and/or style, please inform me of that as well.

2. scrubmilk thread starter macrumors member

scrubmilk

So, I signed in on another device I was allowed to try, an iPad 2 running the newest iOS, I downloaded it and 1986 worked just fine. But on my iPhone 5 64 gigabytes running the newest iOS, it doesn't respond. Why is that?