Help me understand the Beats 1 schedule please

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Dj64Mk7, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Dj64Mk7 macrumors 6502a

I need some clarification, please. beats1radio.com isn't very clear to me as to what is on, particularly in the future. For example, Dr. Dre's show is listed on the website, as is Ellie Goulding's, but there are no times or dates listed. Please help me understand what is happening when.

Thanks in advance.

2. Dj64Mk7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. shandyman Suspended

there are dates on there. See first screenshot.

Otherwise check the music app, there's a schedule there for the next day or so. The Pharmacy is weekly on Saturdays.

Attached Files:

4. Dj64Mk7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the response. How did you see about The Pharmacy? Do you have the times for any other regular (scheduled) shows?

5. shandyman Suspended

The Pharmacy was on Saturday gone. Apologies, it's actually every other Saturday. http://www.factmag.com/2015/07/04/d...macy-radio-show-on-beats-1-starting-july-4th/

The schedules could do with being a bit more thorough, but the way to do it is to look at the Tumblr, look at the FB page, look at the Beats 1 page in the Radio tab on iOS.

The times on the screenshot I posted are UK, since that's where I'm based. The Tumblr site has most, but some are missing, for reasons unknown.