HELP me Unlock my iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by imac005, Sep 14, 2007.

1. imac005 macrumors newbie

HELP!!! I'm having a real difficult problem unlocking my phone. Was working on it all night and still can't get it to work. I must have restored my iphone over 20 times last night. I'm using the http://iphone.unlock.no method. I'm doing exactly everything is tells me. All the command loads fine in putty, but when I get to the part where u enter the command "AT+CLCK="PN",0,"00000000" i get an "error" message. There has been a couple of time where everything worked out with the AT+CLCK="PN",0,"00000000" command, but when i get to the very last command launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist, is there something that suppose to happened? I press enter after i enter that and nothing happens. I put my t-mobile sim in and still no work. Please someone help me out!!

2. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

Why don't you just use the GUI version of iUnlock? Just upload it to your apps folder using Fugu, and run the on-screen instrucitons on the iPhone itself. Works for me (and most everyone else) every time.

3. imac005 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm running the GUI program right now. Should there be a gray screen while the program is running?