Help me use MobileMe

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by gazfocus, Jan 12, 2009.

1. gazfocus macrumors 68000

gazfocus

Ok, so I've had MobileMe for almost a year (My expiration date is July 2009 due to 90 free days due to the problems with MobileMe). However, all I use on it is Mail and Calendar.

I don't think it's worth paying £69 a year for just email and calendar so I need some help utilising MobileMe abit more...I don't want to have to go through changing my email address again so don't really want to stop paying.

What features am I missing? Is there an easy way to sync my documents folder on my Macbook to the documents folder on MobileMe?

Ta

2. clairejr macrumors newbie

Check out my "10 Reasons for Purchasing MobileMe" and my web page on MobileMe with tutorials and links to other tips and tutorials for using MobileMe.

10 Reasons to Purchase MobileMe

Web Page on MobileMe

I love MobileMe and there is so much more to it than just the syncing feature. The second site I listed has a tutorial for using the Backup application that comes as part of the MM package.

Claire

3. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

Well done write up. My only comment would be to add the advantage to iPhone users when it comes to Push Email, Contacts and Calendars.

4. gazfocus thread starter macrumors 68000

gazfocus

Thanks, that looks good :) Will give it a good read.