Help me with Multiclutch please

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MrMinor, Nov 24, 2008.

  1. MrMinor macrumors 6502

    Jul 13, 2008
    I need help with Multiclutch. How can I find out what the keyboard commands are for things I want to do? I know that some of them show up in the menus at the top, but not everything does, or at least I am not seeing it.

    The one I am specifically looking for right now is switching between tabs in Firefox. What key combo would I use for that? Another one I am looking for is undo close tab.

    Are there any other key combos you can think of that might not be obvious, but might be something someone would want to know about?

  2. jwilliams1117 macrumors newbie

    Mar 8, 2009
    the switch tabs use "command+shift+]" for the right tab "command+shift+[" for the left tab.

Share This Page