Help Me!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by shear dude, Sep 4, 2007.

1. shear dude macrumors newbie

My iphone is a hacked iphone (someone else hacked it for me) I was syncing music onto my iPhone and when i checked it all my content was GONE. I connected it back to the computer and iTunes says it cannot read the contents of the iPhone and says i have to restore it. Then, the iPhone icon under devices dissapears as soon as I exit out of the message. I already tried reseting the setting on the iPhone, Shuting it down and restarting it, and reinstalling iTunes. Please help me. Is there any way of resetting the phone without connecting it to a computer? Please help me. Was it my stupid bro hacking it without my permission or was it something else?

2. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

hold down the home button and power button till you see connect to itunes and let itunes do the rest

3. shear dude thread starter macrumors newbie

4. notsofatjames macrumors 6502a

notsofatjames

dont like to be rude but,

lesson of the day: don't hack your iPhone if you dont know how to fix it.
    second lesson of the day: DO NOT let your brother use your $600 iPhone without your careful supervision!

5. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

third lesson of the day: try to use a more descriptive title for your threads next time you post.

6. notsofatjames macrumors 6502a

notsofatjames

7. liketom macrumors 601

liketom

well the kids are going back to school this week