Help! Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations and Apple Remote

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by phil83, Apr 27, 2007.

1. phil83 macrumors regular

:confused:
    I have a presentation due next Tuesday on PowerPoint and everyone in my class knows about how much I love my Mac. For the last week I have been helping other students use their PC laptops connect to the projector, and yesterday I announced out loud "If you guys had a Mac , all you would have to do is just plug it in and it would work." So now everyone is expecting my presentation to go real smoothly and I kind of want to show off. The presentations is visually amazing but I only have one problem.

The Apple remote does not control PowerPoint presentations. I searched around on Mac Forums and found Remote Buddy, but It is not free and sort of comes with more functionality then I need. I know it has a 60 day trial that I can use which I will use if I can't find anything else but there has to be something free out their that I can use.

Does any one know of a free program that will allow me use my apple remote to control my PowerPoint presentations?

2. phil83 thread starter macrumors regular

3. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

If you really want to 1) use your remote and 2) wow them with your Mac, consider using Keynote. :)