[help] Mighty mouse BT and vista

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by macnewbbie, May 21, 2009.

1. macnewbbie macrumors regular

Hello.
    I have a mighty mouse BT from my macbook, and i also have to use windows vista, and i would like to use my mighty mouse with vista.
    But im having a lot of trouble installing it. I use a usb bluetooth dongle with the pc and the bluetooth software is bluesoleil, because i can't use the bluetooth windows program to find devices or send and receive files ( dont know why:confused:).
    I found the mouse with bluesoleil, the mouse appears on the mouse settings in the control panel as a regular mouse, but it doesn't work.
    Does anybody knows any method, drivers or something to solve this problem? I've been searching, but still nothing...

2. macnewbbie thread starter macrumors regular

3. chrismacguy macrumors 68000

With my MacBook, I just installed the drivers that Mac OS X leopard provided, and used the standard inbuilt Bluetooth control panel to connect, it recognized it as a mouse, and has been working fine for me for the last 7 months (ish)

4. macnewbbie thread starter macrumors regular

It also works fine on my macbook, it's with the pc that im having trouble...
    The BT program (bluesoleil) finds the mouse, and even establish the connection, but it doesn't work

5. macnewbbie thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone?:confused:
    I really wanted to use the mighty mouse on the laptop, im tired of my small portable laptop mouse...