Help my finding the perfect case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by deviant, Sep 29, 2014.

1. deviant macrumors 65816

Hey fellow macrumorers.. I need some help finding a good case for my 6+ (arrives october 9-13, hopefully)
    The thing is.. Leather case is kinda pricey, and i'm not sure i love leather that much.
    Silicon cases are 39 euros.. 39 euros for a piece of plastic.. I understand they are high quality and all, but still..
    Spigen Neo Hybrid is sweet, but ships october 31. I'm afraid to go without a case for a month.
    I ordered the space grey, and what i loved about Spigen is that it's black/red
    I love black/red, plus i can rep my Bulls :)
    I checked the most famous case makers but they are all.. meh and 80% are not available in Italy yet (not on apple store, not on amazon)
    I just need a nice TPU case, slim but enough to cover the camera lens and if it has the rubber finishing then it's perfect.. Need some grip with this monster. Any recommendations?

2. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M3QA932/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_kwFkub1FZ0FG1

I have that for my space 6 plus. Although it was $9 at the time.

3. rambo47 macrumors 6502a

rambo47

www.Spigen.com should have SOMEthing you like. They have about a bazillion choices.

4. deviant thread starter macrumors 65816

i already said that the case i like is shipped october 30 :) and a bunch of others i would buy ship october 30 as well.

----------

thanks, although i don't like the clear back