HELP!!! my iphone is stuck on this screen...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by lacouture, Feb 6, 2010.

1. lacouture macrumors newbie

my iphone is stuck on this
    http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/connect-to-itunes.jpg

there's also a little i in the bottom right corner and when i touch it a bubble pops up and says this:

IMEI:
    00 499901 064000 0
    ICCID:
    8901 4104 2329 0077 7888

What does that mean??

and when i do connect to itunes like it told me to a bubble pops up and tells me that the iphone cannot be used with itunes because the information required for activation could not be obtained from the iphone and to check that the sim card is inserted in the iphone ...

but the sim card works and ive taking it out and put it in and i took it to at&t and the lady was helpless she had no clue what she was doing and i cant go to the apple store because i do not live near one

if it matters i got the phone 2 months after the iphone first came out and its never been dropped and updated it when i could and i've taken really good care of it and i really love it . i paid $500 so i really dont want to pay for another one :(

is it just old? i'm really confused :confused:

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Try putting your phone in DFU mode (see my sig) and see if you can get it to restore.

3. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020