Help! My phone just regressed a few months

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Mr. Chewbacca, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Mr. Chewbacca macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca

I updated angry birds via itunes moble. I downloaded it on edge using my3g to override the size limits.

When it was loading it made a second angry birds app outside of the folder the origional was in (I have infinifolders and folders in folders jb apps) usually I get a progress bar on the folder holding the app.

When it was done downloading my folders just dumped everything out that has been put on the phone in the last few months, all of my apps are there and seemingly in chronological.

Its as if I had just downloaded all of them today and didnt organise any of them.

I tried to re organose them (after rebooting / respring a few tmies) and the folders started going blank. I respringed again it it undid all of my changes.

Any suggestions? I have pkgbackup, I tride to use the restore button but nothing happend.

Todays activity:

I uploaded updates in cydia for Androidlock XL, lockinfo, something else, cant remember

also I had downloaded group sms as soon as it was available in cydia. at the time it did not charge anything but the update showed that I needed to purchase it, maybe i got it befor they put a price on it. I purchased the lic and installed it, it now works with bite sms, cool.

uploaded the update to angry birds

MY phone went crazy,,, please help!!

2. f4780y macrumors 6502

f4780y

I've seen a couple of threads similar to this around today, and my friend at work had all his apps disappear this morning. The common thread I can see at the moment is the lockinfo update. He had very little on his phone in terms of JB apps. Lockinfo and SBSettings, however all his installed apps have vanished.
    I'm afraid I have not had a problem, and I removed lockinfo a few weeks ago. Sorry I can't help any further.

3. Mr. Chewbacca thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca

I'm thinking sbsetting was the other update I had done today. Did he update both?

4. f4780y macrumors 6502

f4780y

Ah, didn't know that also had an update. Just checked with him, and yes he did update everything Cydia said there was an update for, but he only remembers lockinfo as one of the items...