Help! Need Sum Files!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by cougar11, Sep 23, 2010.

1. cougar11 macrumors member

hey peeps, ive been around these forums for awhile now....i was new to all the JBing and everything since the iphone 4 was my 1st ever iphone so i didnt know jack lol. then found this forum and thats wen i started getting knowledge in SSHing n changing icons n such. Well, my problem now is that in the begining wen i started changing icons i deleted sum .png's (like Small-Icon.png, Small-Icon@2x, icon.png, etc.) to get the damn icons to change and now, everytime i change themes using winterboard the icons where i deleted sum png's wont change and stay the same...? any help in fixing this? or can u guys just upload the folders? these are the folders where i deleted the png's

var/stash/applications/
    Calculator.app
    Contacts.app
    Maps.app
    MobileSafari.app

any help would be appreciated! THANKS IN ADVANCED GUYS!

2. cougar11 thread starter macrumors member

any1? here is what i mean....all the other icons change wen i change themes, except for the 1's listed above(they are suave icons that i SSHed wrong i guess and now they wont change wen changing themes) any help guys??
    THANKS IN ADVANCED!

[​IMG]

3. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

If you deleted the STOCK icon png's out of their .app folders, then you will inevitably run into problems. But they should still be themeable. The problem now is that you don't know which icons are getting changed because you deleted the originals (i think). Make sure your bundles are named properly, e.g. com.apple.mobilecal and that they have the right png name, such as icon@2x.png. I'm still not entirely sure what the issue is from reading your post, but the only reason the icons wouldn't change is if either the bundle name isn't right or the image name isn't right.