Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benzslrpee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
hey this is kinda embarrassing but i deleted my "resources" folder in the Dock.app cause i've been playing around with skins and what not. soooo without further ado, if someone can copy the Resources folder in the Dock.app and send it to me i'd be eternally grateful...as of right now i don't have a dock and i think it's screwing with the Widgets as well.

runnin 10.5.2

*edit: i guess it would help if i told y'all where it's stored...System->Library->Core Services->Dock.app...then right click to choose "show package contents" there should be a blue folder labeled "Contents" and in that folder is where the "Resources" folder lives...*

benzslrpee

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
i sure hope so? cause if not i'm gonna have to reinstall Leopard all over again...which is headache that i'd rather not go through again...

kkat69

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
hey this is kinda embarrassing but i deleted my "resources" folder in the Dock.app cause i've been playing around with skins and what not. soooo without further ado, if someone can copy the Resources folder in the Dock.app and send it to me i'd be eternally grateful...as of right now i don't have a dock and i think it's screwing with the Widgets as well.

runnin 10.5.2

*edit: i guess it would help if i told y'all where it's stored...System->Library->Core Services->Dock.app...then right click to choose "show package contents" there should be a blue folder labeled "Contents" and in that folder is where the "Resources" folder lives...*

Wouldn't it be in your trash can?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.