Help needed for iPhone 2G.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lexandl, Feb 12, 2011.

1. lexandl macrumors newbie

Hello.

I recently had my phone updated to the latest IOS and also had it jailbroken. So I've downloaded a couple of games.

Angry Birds.
    Squareball.
    Drop7.
    Hook Champ.
    Doodle Jump.
    Are you quick enough?
    Canabalt.
    Spider.
    iBlast Moki.
    Toki Tori.
    Osmos.
    Fruit Ninja.

I also have Whatsapp installed onto my phone.

I am a prepaid user, and the problem with my phone is that it uses up all my credit even though I'm not doing anything. Like the other day, I was playing Doodle Jump WITH NO credit, but the minute i top up and check the balance later in the evening, I had no more than RM 1.40 (Yes, I'm from Malaysia) I've already ensure that I don't submit top scores after every game, and I don't click on openfeint.

On some days I would play with my sim card ejected. But get this, even when I play in airplane mode, my credit goes down. Why is it so? I mean, for the iPhone to use up my credit even while in airplane mode, is ridiculous.

I need help.

P/s : When I'm at home, I'm on Wi-Fi. So.. I don't suppose it's my phone sending data? And if it is how do I switch it off? Please help. ):

2. neko girl macrumors 6502a

neko girl

Your pre-paid plan may deduct a certain amount per day, regardless of usage.

Check your contract.

3. lexandl thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you for the reply.

urm, but I've had this phone for quite some time now. Before this it was jailbroken as well, but on one of the earliest IOS. Back then I only had games like bejeweled and tetris, and that didn't seem to take up all my credit. Is there a way to turn off data usage? ): or block it?