Help needed from iTunes gurus

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by tac73cle, Oct 23, 2011.

1. tac73cle macrumors newbie

I downloaded ios5 to my iPad (original).

In addition to making me try and figure out a new way to navigate my music, with no commensurate advantage, benefit, or any new worthwhile feature that I can find; I.e.m fixing something that wasn't broken.....

All of my album art is gone. Just have the generic window pane with a musical note.

Even worse, I have the same generic pane for my music videos. No pictures at all. I have over 100 videos that all now look exactly alike.

Does anyone have an idea how to get them back? Please??

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I think its a bug because I have the same issues.

on the first sync I had all of my album artwork, but every time I add new music, thats when the artwork disappear for no reason.

3. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

I have not experienced this with my original iPad.

4. dsergienko macrumors newbie

i used to have this problem with my iPhone 3GS (jailbroken)... it really annoyed me for the longest time till i said screw it and deleted every bit of music and reinstalled? them back on the phone (big pain in the ass)

5. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I've done the same, and it works for a few days... until I add a new album, then it messes up again (lately I've been going to our local record store and buying used cd's real cheap, so every few days I add new music to my iPad and thats when I have the issue, but only since iOS 5).

I only have this issue on my iPad with iOS 5, but not on my iPhone.