Help needed please!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by ninerfan, Aug 9, 2011.

  1. ninerfan macrumors regular

    Apr 8, 2011
    I purchased a 10w wall charger from Apple. It also came with a 6' power cord, which has a plug on one end that goes into the wall. My question is, what do I attach the other end to?? It is a connector the likes of which I have never seen.

    Help appreciated, good people!
  2. Zodiak macrumors regular

    Jun 9, 2010
    Gatineau, Qc, Canada
    Any links or pictures? Assuming its the same 10w wall adapter that looks like a square with rounded edges that comes with the ipad. you rotate one end to bring out the AC power adapter and the other end is a USB plug you plug your 30pin to USB cable in and the 30pin connector goes to your iPad or iPhone :)
  3. Hammie macrumors 65816


    Mar 17, 2009
    Wash, DC Metro
    If it the white square one from Apple, you need to "pop" off the plug part on the square and then plug the 6 foot cable into the port. See the below pic for how the adapter looks when the plug portion is removed:

  4. ninerfan thread starter macrumors regular

    Apr 8, 2011
    Fantastic, thanks so much for taking the time to help. That did it :)

Share This Page