Help Needed with options

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Macaddict16, Apr 3, 2015.

?

Which model?

1. Stainless Steel with Sport Band and Classic Leather

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Stainless Steel with Sport Band only

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sport Silver

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Sport Black

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Macaddict16 macrumors 6502

Ok, before people start comig after me, I know there are a few polls out there already to help decide, but I have looked through those and their needs aren't exactly the same as mine. I would appriciate any help and insight you may have.

I am a runner, teacher and musician. I have ran a few marathons, but am now mostly doing 5k-10 Mile races. As a teacher in an elelmentary school most of the time I wear khaki or black pants and a polo or sweater. Every now and then I do wear a button up shirt, but rarely wear a tie. For my concerts I do wear a tuxedo for those. My first question is which model would go the best with all of those situations. The SS Black, while very nice looking, is out of my price range. I am considering the SS, Sport Black, and Sport Silver. If I get the SS I would probably also want the black classic leather band in addition to a sport band. As for the sport bands I like the black one and I also like the green one.

My second question has to do with terms of durability. I am already planning on geting AppleCare for the watch, but I am interested in how the differences in materials would effect me with my usage. I currently do not wear a watch, but I am really looking forward to a smart watch to help me use my phone less :)

The final thing I am considering is how different the second version of the Apple Watch will be and when it will come out. I know there is always something better coming around the corner, and if it just a small upgrade I probably wouldn't do it, but new sensors or much longer battery life would be interesting.

I appriciate any help or insights you can give!
    Thanks!
    Macaddict16

2. bnekic macrumors 6502a

bnekic

For your situation I would recommend the silver sport. That way you can pick any sport band and if you want to dress it up it'll go well with the leather loop.