Help on Calendar settings for the iPad please!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Brackster, May 30, 2010.

1. Brackster macrumors newbie

Hi there, I have an iPad and I'm afraid that I can't see how to change the day that the week starts on?
    On my iMac, I can have the week start on a Saturday; on MobileMe I can also have the week start on a Saturday, yet on the iPad it's starting the week on a Monday for the UK region?
    I've gone to settings and can't see anything obvious or not obvious to amend?
    So, any help gratefully accepted!

2. yorch macrumors newbie

I too have the same issue, how to change the calendar settings, I want my week to start on sunday, all my life I've using calendars that start on sunday, not monday, so it cofusses me to see my appointments that way.

3. iCrizzo macrumors regular

iCrizzo

I don't think the iPad has the option. If you sync with MobileMe though it should work the same as setting on the iPad.

4. Don Kosak macrumors 6502a

Don Kosak

This one stumped me as well.

I played with the region settings, and it will "silently" alter the day that your week starts on in Calendar by picking different regions. (i.e.: set to UK region, and your week automatically starts on Monday, set to US region, and your week automatically starts on Sunday...)

There doesn't seem to be a setting on the iPad to alter this individually in iOS 3.2.

I've been upgrading the Apps I've written for iOS 4.2. Doesn't seem to be a setting on 4.2 on my iPad Touch. Next time I load the 4.2 Beta on my iPad I'll check the settings there as well. (or if any other developer has 4.2 beta 3 currently running, please check for us.)