Help on using microsoft powerpoint for mac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Appleisgood, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Appleisgood macrumors newbie

Let me start off by saying I am new :D I had a pc computer for years and 2 years ago, the whole family switched to macs and we love them and never looked back at pc.
    Anyways I need some quick help. I am making a powerpoint for school using the microsoft powerpoint. I did the first square with the title of the project. Now I have 75 pictures or so I need to upload. How do I do this? make new slides? each picture i want its own slide for. How do I do this??

thanks

2. Detektiv-Pinky macrumors 6502a

Detektiv-Pinky

First: I don't know your intend, but a presentation containing 75 slides is huge, what do you want to communicate to your audience? How much time you have?

Second: You can access your pictures from the tools palette (second tab: Objects: Pictures). You can drag your picture directly on the slide, but you manually need to create a new slide first (Shift+Cmd+N on the keyboard). I don't know if you could automate this, but I doubt.

In your case, I would simply present the pictures as a separate slideshow. Easiest would be to load them all into preview and hit the slideshow button.