HELP! Outlook 2007 default read email font size

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by HE15MAN, Sep 13, 2010.

1. HE15MAN macrumors 6502a

HE15MAN

How can I change the default size font that is shown when I try to read an email in Outlook 2007? I know you can hold shift+mouse scroll button, but that is not the answer since it does not save the size you select. I want it to be saved a certain size and always open that size by default.

Thanks!

2. HE15MAN thread starter macrumors 6502a

HE15MAN

3. Baby Mac macrumors regular

Baby Mac

In Outlook 2003, I use: Tools > Options > Mail Format > Fonts
    which brings up font size options for composing a new message, replying and forwarding. If you cannot get there due to the ribbons, there is a third-party program that will bring back the standard menus. These are all options for e-mails you create.

If you are asking about the size of fonts in e-mails that someone else composed, I would not expect Outlook to save your changes to what someone else wrote, unless you change the size when you are replying/forwarding that message. Otherwise, font size will stay the size it was delivered in. You are not saving any changes when you view the e-mail and close it.

It would be nice if you could specify a minimum size font, like I think you can with some Internet browsers, but that option is not available in Outlook 2003.