HELP! Pics from iPad to Mac

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by legs104, Nov 14, 2011.

1. legs104 macrumors newbie

I'm using iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer to move my pictures from my iPad to Mac. I'm then saving my pictures to a folder on my desktop. The problem I'm having is the pictures being sent to my Mac from my iPad are unedited photos that I used to have. I thought maybe the wrong version of the picture was being saved because of my PhotoStream pictures. I turned PhotoStream off and restarted my iPad and then tried sending the pictures again to my Mac. I'm sorry if I'm not making this clear. I'm not quite sure how to explain.

Basically, the pictures on my iPad camera roll are the versions I'd like to save on my Mac. But the pictures being sent and saved on the Mac are versions I had before editing and saving them on my iPad. I'm making my own head spin. Thanks if anyone can offer some advice.

2. jmjoh122 macrumors member

jmjoh122

did you try deleting the original pics on your camera roll? Just keep the edited ones. That should work. I don't really understand, but I might have a handle on what you are saying. If worse comes to worse, you might just want to email them to yourself and then open them on your mac and just save them to your folder.

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

A Workaround

Go into your camera roll and select a picture.

From the options at the bottom of the screen choose email

email the photo to yourself.

It's long winded, but it works.