Help Please!! iPhone 3GS Calendar Sync Trouble

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by lokielly, Oct 9, 2012.

1. lokielly, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2012

lokielly macrumors newbie

I hope that I am not posting this in the wrong place but I can't get my 3GS to sync with the Calendar on my MacBook Pro. I am running iOS 6 on my iPhone and OS X on my Mac and I have recently stopped using iCloud. What my issue is is that any new event I entered on my Mac's calendar after Sept. 25 will not sync with my iPhone. I have tried deleting the calendars on my iPhone and then sync and I have also tried checking the box under the info screen that replace the calendar on the iPhone with the information on my Mac.
    Any help or information would be great.

Thanks

2. lokielly, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2012

lokielly thread starter macrumors newbie

Does anyone have any suggestions/idea on why I am having trouble syncing??

3. lokielly, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012

lokielly thread starter macrumors newbie

Can anyone help me at all????? I tired deleting my calendars off my iPhone and now none of the calendars from my mac will sync to my phone.
    Please help!!

4. ivnj macrumors 65816

I have the same problem. My mom got a new 4s and the 3gs backup will go onto the 4s. But calendar won't sync. Lot of events are missing and won't sync or move from 3gs to 4s. I hope somebody knows what's wrong. I also upgraded to IOS 6.

EDIT:

This helped just found this.

http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/5vkmw-cannot-sync-iphone-4s-calendar-macbook-pro-ical.html

"Open iTunes and connect the iPhone. Click the iPhone in the iTunes sidebar.

Along the top next to Summary, click Info. Scroll down to Sync iCal Calendars and tick the box next to it.

Click Apply in the bottom right, and all your calendars will sync to your iPhone."

5. lokielly thread starter macrumors newbie