Help please...my gf just ordered her Iphone4...she wants a PINK CASE

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bababoey14, Jul 25, 2010.

1. bababoey14 macrumors regular

What are the available options for a pink case? Nothing too bulky...but good coverage. Also ideally one that we can get in 1-2 weeks. Thanks

2. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

eBay "iPhone 4 pink case"...she'll have a few dozen to choose from, including OEM Apple pink bumpers. Those will be overpriced, but since there's no other way to get them, she may decide it's worth it. I love mine!

3. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Check ebay. They have a ton of TPU cases that are made of the same material as the iSkin Solo and Solo FX and pink is definitely an option. Also, Best Buy has a dark pink (like a dark raspberry--tell her that's the color and she'll know exactly what I'm talking about :p ) TPU case from Rocketfish that I quite like. Good quality and it doesn't interfere with the flash at all. I think it's around $20 or so. Doesn't add a ton of bulk but does cushion it some and definitely protects from scratches.

Best Buy also has the iFrogz Luxe Lean in pink, but I've read of numerous complaints from people re. that one interfering with the flash, so buyer beware. Shame, 'cause it's a nice looking case.

4. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

There's somebody in the St. Louis area who--assuming they still have any--is selling pink Apple OEM bumpers for $30 on ebay, Buy It Now. I snapped one up on Friday. I think at the time I bought mine they had 5 left, but who knows what the situation is now.

ETA: auction link. It's now saying $32 with $7 shipping, but I paid $30 + $5, FWIW.

5. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

Speck Candyshell in LoveHate Pink. Looks pretty cool, but it might be too bulky for her taste.

Theres also the Case-mate Gelli in Pink which is a TPU case, and it has a circle-y design which some people say is feminine.

6. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

When is that gonna be out. I prefer to have something when she gets the phone...don't need here dropping it etc

7. Autopilot638 macrumors 6502

Yeah, I hear you. I emailed Speck and they told me 2-3 weeks for the coloured ones. That was a week ago... so, 1-2 weeks now?

Here's hoping. I want the blue.

8. skiltrip macrumors 68030

9. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

10. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

A lot of them do that; that way they can offer up the same generic auction and let the winner pick the color he or she wants.

11. bababoey14 thread starter macrumors regular

12. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I got it in black and returned it. It's a little bulky, fits just the slightest bit sloppy and is silicone so it's a bit of a dust collector and not easy to slide in and out of pocket. The pink will probably hide the dust better than the black. It does come with a nice clear screen protector. It's is very pink. :)

13. bibbz macrumors regular

bibbz

You are referring do the dermashot, it is a silicone skin. The feather is hard plastic, and also comes with 2 screen protectors.

Also, $25.
    http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4345744

14. Orlandorealtor macrumors regular

Orlandorealtor

How a about a Switcheasy. They have Fusia which is close. Nice cases. Delivered in a few days. www.switcheasy.com

[​IMG]

15. scottness macrumors 65816

scottness

A pink case? Yuck. --There's plenty out there, though.

16. BulletToothTony macrumors 6502

BulletToothTony

17. ipad3g macrumors member

18. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

That is the first thing I noticed on the video too haha, it looks like it is the screen saver, and I want it!!!!

19. BulletToothTony macrumors 6502

BulletToothTony

it's called lotsawater it's a screensaver and it's free.. you can find it at macupdate.com ;)

20. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

Thanks!