help please new user

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mickreid, Mar 15, 2011.

1. mickreid macrumors newbie

Hi there

my niece used to live with us and had an iPod which she used my PC to connect to iTunes etc.
    i now have an iPod touch and when i installed iTunes again it came up with her user id so i created my own account, however when i go into the games on my actual iPod it is coming up with her account what can i do about this?

please help i am new to all this iPod stuff

Michael

2. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Once you're signed into your iTunes account on your computer, sync up your iPod again.

3. ascendedoshen macrumors member

Synch iPod

First synch iPod and register it to you. You'll need to restore it first then after you register and synch you create your own games account. You will loose all her apps, games, songs. Although you can transfer all music, movies bit not apps, games if you want. Also read the manual from iTunes support it will teach you all you need to know.

4. mickreid thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for getting back to me, when i first connected it to my PC and iTunes i had to stop it syncing as i have to much music, is that where the problem arose.

so to be clear i have to connect to iTunes and restore my iPod then sync it again.

and do i need access to the net to do this as i do not have wifi at home

Michael

5. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Yes, try it again by restoring it completely.