HELP! Please (stuck at the apple logo)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Edrubin, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Edrubin macrumors member

Hey Everyone,
    I need help! I have had a jailbroken iphone since day one never had any problems. I recently installed the most updated version of intelliscreen (1.06). I went to reboot my iphone and its stuck at the apple logo. I plugged it in and my iphone opened itunes, everything synced, but its still the apple logo. It seems to be running fine, just cant get to the home screen. Any suggestions?

2. MojoWill macrumors 6502

3. Bernie-Mac macrumors 65816

Dont listen to mojo, he just is ignorant to how awesome your iPhone becomes from jailbreaking it. Unfortunately your gong to have to plug it in to itunes and hold the home and power button together until you get a message in itunes and you'll have to restore your iPhone. This just happened to me earlier today and now im up and running a jailbroken iPhone again:)

4. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Hold the home button and plug the phone into your computer. This will put it in recovery mode. This has happened to me about 5 times. All is well.

5. MojoWill macrumors 6502

im just a firm believer in using a product the way it is meant to be used not having a thrown together hacked version of a carefully developed product.

6. cwheatley macrumors member

i'm a firm believer in "do whatever you want with what's yours, i don't care" :rolleyes:

7. Bernie-Mac macrumors 65816

Yes it will, thats the only way to recover from his situation, at least as far as i kno.

To each their own, enjoy your not-nearly-as-exciting-or-unique-as-mine iPhone :)