Help Please! Text free unlimited ipodtouch help.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by oscar92bc, Jun 16, 2009.

1. oscar92bc macrumors newbie

Ok so first I installed Textfree lite and used It for a long time lets says 2 months. I really wanted to get the unlimited version so that i could text alot more without a daily limit. So i decided to get it, I got and I was all happy because i was going to text a lot more, while i was texting with my friends the red message came to me saying " You have already reached your daily limit, please wait untill midnight to text again or purchase Textfree unlimited, without daily limits" WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didnt i already get it?!?!?!?!

i dont know what to do i already did everything, but it does not work

Please if any one can help, please do i would really apreciate it.

2. BittenApple macrumors 6502a

BittenApple

try downloading it again from the app store. if you did purchase it, the store will tell you you can dl it for free.

3. gottafly macrumors regular

same question but taking it a step further:

I started w/ Lite and bought/downloaded Unlimited. Now when I open Unlimited it asks for a username and doesn't allow me to use the one I initially set up under Lite.

How do I get my "profile" moved from Lite to unlimited? (unfortunately, same thing w/ iMob/iKnights )

4. iMrNiceGuy0023 macrumors 68000

im having the same issue too

5. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

You can't use the same profile from one to the other unless you contact the developers.

Since they're essentially two different apps on the same server, the name you used for Lite is already taken, therefore cannot be used for the full version. Try signing in to Lite and changing/cancelling your username there. I'm not sure if this method will work since I just came up with a new one when I payed.

6. mackmgg macrumors 65816

mackmgg

I thought it was tied to the UDID. When I went from lite to unlimited, it didn't even ask. It worked 100% and was allready setup.

7. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Strange. I can't give an explanation then. Could be because I went so long without using the Lite version before I purchased and activated the full version??